Do you have a garden and want to take it to the next level? Or, maybe you have a garden, but feel overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done – broken irrigation, weeds out of control, critters and bugs eating your plants, funny-looking leaves, failure-to-thrive beds, non-producing or under-producing fruit trees…
Take a deep breath – I’ve got you!
We’ll do an in-depth garden assessment to take away the overwhelm and give you a manageable, step-by-step plan to bring your garden back into order, so you can enjoy it and let it nourish you!
In this coaching session, we will…
- Identify your goals and desires for your garden.
- Troubleshoot any issues you’re experiencing.
- Review what plants are likely to thrive in your garden’s location, throughout the seasons, and create a personalized planting plan up to 64 square feet of planting space.
- Take your gardening knowledge to the next level – evaluating your soil and nutrient support options (because the best gardens grow from the best dirt!).
- Give you a strong starting point, a plan, and solutions so you can start successfully gardening right away.
You’ll receive a follow-up assessment with recommendations for your garden and a planting plan, along with free guides to provide you with the knowledge and skills to maintain a healthy, thriving garden.
Organic gardening doesn’t have to be hard! The Garden Girl is here for you!